Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hey Hello Jellybeans!

I've decided to start a blog dedicated entirely to my very own cupcake recipes.
My name is Monica. People sometimes call me Mon, Monster, Mon Bon, Monny Bonny, Monnypops, Pokemon and Monibus. I'm eighteen years old, living in Sydney and studying art education and design. I've always enjoyed baking but last Summer I took to baking cupcakes just a little more often than usual. What with the spare three months between the end of the HSC and starting university in February, what else was there to do? Probably a lot but I made cupcakes. Plus, my little brother gave me a cupcake recipe book for Christmas so I had to put it to good use. I've recently started to move away from following recipes and I've begun creating my own. I really do hope you guys enjoy these new recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment